Today we hear from Lauren Roberts, who is raising two beautiful children and studying to be a lawyer at the same time. Lauren shares her 5 top baby essentials with one of them being a Mama Designs Cellular Blanker. You can find Lauren on Instagram @talesoftinytedstones.
- Chicco next to me crib. Used this crib with both my babies and it’s been a godsend! Perfect crib to place beside your bed, making those night feeds so much easier and making travel even easier! Being able to attach it to the side of the bed I also found made baby a lot more settled as they are close but safe.
- Sleepsuits with zips or ‘bundler’ nighties. Honestly makes changing baby’s bum (especially late at night whilst sleep deprived!) a lot quicker, whoever invented sleepsuits with zippers is a genius!
- A sling. Great for getting out and going for walks post baby or just being able to walk round the house and have both hands free!
- Self sterilising ‘Mam’ bottles. Again, genius. No need to have a steriliser taking up half of your kitchen counter, these little bottles can be sterilised using the microwave. Also found Mam bottles to work well for both my children as I combination fed, the teat is similar to that of a nipple.
- Mama Designs cellular blankets. This is hands down the most used blanket I have owned! Bought it for my second and he has slept with it every night since birth, it has now nearly 2 years later become his comfort. Washed 1000 times yet still so soft and perfect at keeping baby’s body at the correct temperature at all times. I went for the larger size with the russet trim and it is perfect.