Cloth sanitary pads (CSP), period pads, menstrual pads, reusable sanitary pads, washable sanitary pads, cloth pads, whatever you choose to call them there are LOTS of benefits to using these pads. I promise you, once you make the switch you won’t look back! Read the reviews on our website if you need any more convincing after this!
- You will never run out of sanitary pads again!
- They are much easier to care for than you would imagine. Simply cold rinse after use and add to your normal dark wash. Some people choose not to pre-rinse, or just wash by hand whilst in the shower. Read the reviews on our website. Our customers have all been pleasantly surprised by how easy to care for. The most you see is watered-down blood when you rinse… not really any different to showering when you are on your period!
- They will save you money. Disposable pads can cost up to £10 per period. If you use pads on a daily basis (as a liner or for urinary incontinence/bladder leaks, they will save you considerably more. One of our customers was spending £20 a week every single week on Tena lady pads before she discovered our reusable pads.
- They are soft and comfortable to use. Considerably more comfortable than disposable pads.
- They won’t make you sweat like disposables.
- They don’t smell like disposables. Disposable pads create a breeding ground for germs and cause you to sweat which makes them smell. Contrary to what you might think, menstrual blood and cloth pads do not smell.
- You don’t feel wet as the liquid is drawn into the core of the pad. Even clots are drawn into the core of the pad.
- There are multiple sizes (7 in total) so something to suit everyone from endometriosis sufferers or maternity use to daily pantyliner use or for bladder leaks.
- You won’t have to change them as frequently as disposable pads as they are extremely absorbent. Users report that each pad lasts 2-3 times longer than a disposable.
- Some users find their periods are lighter and their period pain reduced! We can’t promise this but not having chemical-filled pads next to your body has a massive impact!
- Maternity users have found their stitches healed more quickly than in previous pregnancies using disposable maternity pads!
- Lots of people are irritated by disposable pads and have found that making the switch to our cloth pads they no longer suffer from any irritation!
- You don’t need as many as you might think. Start off with one or two packs (you can always build your collection over time), they wash and dry really quickly.
- They are so easy to use. Simply popper into your pants with the soft side up. Then when you are fdone they fold up and popper shut (if you are out and about) and pop them in the wet bag until you get home.
- You are reducing landfill every single month! Each pack of disposables contains the equivalent of 5 carrier bags! That’s 5 bags you aren’t sending to landfill every month!
Purchase from our website, one of our stockists or our Amazon store.